Recently, the National Transportation Safety Board released the 2016 Most
Wanted List. This list encompasses the 10 mores critical changes that
need to be made in order to reduce the number of transportation accidents
that occur every year.
To help you understand which changes may occur in the near future, our
Virginia personal injury lawyers have summarized the list below:
- There needs to be a way to reduce the number of fatigued accidents that occur.
- There needs to be a better way to increase the availability of collision
avoidance technology for road vehicles.
- There needs to be a way to decrease the amount of distracted driving accidents
- There needs to be a better way to promote the completion of railroad safety
- There needs to be a way to ensure ill safety-critical persons who work
on emergency vehicles are treated properly and prohibited from attending
work until they are safe to be around the injured or ill.
- There needs to be a way to improve the oversight of railroad transit safety.
- There needs to be a better way to protect passengers in vehicles.
- There needs to be a better way to prevent aircraft accidents caused by
loss of control.
- There needs to be a better way to end people driving while impaired by
drugs or alcohol.
- There needs to be a better way to increase the use of recorders to improve
Have You Sustained Injuries in a Preventable Accident?
If you have been harmed in a vehicle collision of any kind and believe
another individual should be held responsible, contact our Virginia personal
injury attorneys at The Barrera Law Firm, PLLC right away. When you become
a client, we will focus all of our efforts on helping you recover. We
can do this by allowing you and your family to concentrate on the physical
recovery while we handle all of the complicated legal aspects. In every
case, we work our hardest to uncover all the facts so we can fight aggressively
for your rights and future.
Call The Barrera Law Firm, PLLC today for your free case evaluation. Our team is backed by more than 30
years of legal experience. Put skill on your side!