Attorney Daniel Barrera, Esq.
For the past 30 years, Attorney Daniel Barrera has represented thousands
of injured accident victims. He has been lead counsel in more than 100
trials, and has obtained several judgments and settlements in excess of
one million dollars. His impressive track record of substantial settlements
earned him a lifetime membership with the
Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
As a seasoned trial lawyer, he is not afraid of taking a case to court
if it will benefit his clients. When it comes to protecting the rights
of his clients to fair compensation, he is relentless and dedicated.
Wish to discuss your case with Attorney Barrera?
case evaluation today!
Admitted to practice in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., Attorney
Barrera has an active multi-jurisdictional practice, regularly appearing
before the courts of these states. Fluent in Spanish, he maintains an
active presence in the Latino community. On days away from the office,
he is usually found playing his guitar, or sailing the lower Chesapeake
Bay with his three sons.
For more information on how Attorney Barrera may be able to help you resolve
your personal injury case, please
contact our office
at (571) 290-2390.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A. (1980)
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D. (1984)
- Colorado (1984)
- Virginia (1991)
- District of Columbia (1995)
- Maryland (1997)
Honors & Memberships
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Virginia, Maryland, and District of Columbia Bar Associations
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Past President, Board of Directors of The Progreso Hispano